sábado, 25 de agosto de 2012

3 Important Event that shocked me.

1.- Attacks of September 11, 2001.


I remember when the twin Towers were demolished. The news relayed that people died in the towers. I amazed by it. I came home of the school.  I Not sure what happened, only scared me.


2.- The death of Pope Juan Pablo II

I remember when Juan Pablo II died. I was shocked by it. I ate in house of my grandmother, she have a party. But I did not like because my mother’s family were sad. I knew it was tragic for them.


3.- Mexico Olympic gold medalist in soccer.


I remember and still can i not believe it when the soccer team of Mexico won the gold medal in London Olympics. I happy about they were winner but I don’t like this sport. I was in my house because that Saturday, I did not have a class.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario